Who should attend
Foundation Courses are ideal for individuals looking for the latest global updates in a certain business focus, or just need a refresher course on a topic of interest to enhance professional development.
About the course
Understand the development and importance of customer relationship management (CRM) as an integral part of an organization's strategy. Determine the need for it's implementation, as well as some processes and procedures being used to accomplish this organizational goal of serving the customer. As the course capstone, you will create an action plan to further develop your customer relationship management competencies.
- Explain the meaning and purpose of customer relationship management.
- Examine customer, organization and quality programs that organizations can develop to create a more customer-centric organization.
- Discuss the benefits of, and the steps for, creating value for your customers.
- Analyze customer equity in regards to potential CRM benefits.
- Examine the notion of key account management and why it is emerging in today's global market.
- Explain the value of establishing business relationships based on mutual trust.
- Discuss the trends favoring partnerships, and how these partnerships are benefiting global organizations.
- Create an action plan to enhance global customer relationship management performance.
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.