Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
Who should attend
Foundation Courses are ideal for individuals looking for the latest global updates in a certain business focus, or just need a refresher course on a topic of interest to enhance professional development.
About the course
Identify key issues of cross-cultural communication ranging from broad cultural communication paradigms to specific skill building by considering real-world corporate examples in this introductory course.
- Identify various aspects and levels of culture.
- Describe the GLOBE Research Project's nine dimensions of culture and how each relates to various business interactions.
- Explain the ways in which our world is changing and the impact on global organizations.
- Recognize key issues of cross-cultural communication.
- Employ effective cross-cultural communication skills.
- Compare various modes of global communication that foster a collaborative environment.
- Determine guidelines and tips to improve effectiveness and productivity of cross-cultural meetings.
- Examine the various challenges and solutions of communicating as a member of a multicultural team through a series of case vignettes.
- Create an action plan to enhance global communication performance.