Global Communications Essentials
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Thunderbird School of Global Management.Full disclaimer.
Identify key issues of cross-cultural communication ranging from broad cultural communication paradigms to specific skill building by considering real-world corporate examples in this introductory course.
- Identify various aspects and levels of culture.
- Describe the GLOBE Research Project's nine dimensions of culture and how each relates to various business interactions.
- Explain the ways in which our world is changing and the impact on global organizations.
- Recognize key issues of cross-cultural communication.
- Employ effective cross-cultural communication skills.
- Compare various modes of global communication that foster a collaborative environment.
- Determine guidelines and tips to improve effectiveness and productivity of cross-cultural meetings.
- Examine the various challenges and solutions of communicating as a member of a multicultural team through a series of case vignettes.
- Create an action plan to enhance global communication performance.
Who should attend
Foundation Courses are ideal for individuals looking for the latest global updates in a certain business focus, or just need a refresher course on a topic of interest to enhance professional development.