Global CIO Programme
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Indian School of Business (ISB).Full disclaimer.
The global CIO role calls for skills far beyond tech proficiencies. Participants to the Global CIO programme will learn how to catalyse business model innovation by building enduring, but flexible organisational processes for digital value extraction. Bringing together disparate disciplines of governance, business strategy and talent management under the purview of the CIOs office, the role of the global CIO is transforming into one of a leader who straddles several worlds, enriching them all with their technological vision.
- Making informed financial decisions
- Managing risk
- Designing strategic alignment
- Business transformation
- Leading change and innovation
- Spur business model innovation and execution
- Extract digital value from across the business
- Create scorecard of digital business metrics
- Influence peers to achieve business outcomes
- Drive strategic decisions across the business
- Become a transformative business leader
Who should attend
Any individual working as the Chief Information Officer (CIO), Chief Knowledge Officer and Chief Technology Officer or reporting to the CIO/ CTO, is eligible to participate in this certification programme. The content of the programme will also benefit high performing IT professionals with a minimum of 10 years of experience seeking to complement technical skills with ability to solve complex business problems, senior business development and marketing professionals of IT services and consultancy firms.