About the course
As an industry leader, you are responsible for creating and ensuring the future of your organisation. Thus you chart direction and strategy and ensure that an appropriate and effective organisational culture exists for the attainment of the strategic goals and objectives. Today’s global, interconnected world calls for senior leaders who are uniquely attuned to the economic currents and market shifts that could advance – or undermine – their firm’s long-term sustainability. The Global CEO – Africa Programme has been designed and developed to further equip CEO’s and industry leaders within Africa to capitalise on the opportunities within the continent and to master the various challenges within Africa, while still capitalising on global opportunities and experience. This programme has been designed to provide the opportunity to further understand global trends, opportunities, challenges and solutions. It is unique in it’s focus on Africa, thus Africa’s specific challenges, opportunities and solutions. This will better equip the CEO to lead their organisation within Africa and Globally to co-create African Leadership solutions and to craft your organisational expansion strategy. By merging the expertise of the three top business schools and three global venues, the programme delivers a singular world-class learning experience. The programme is delivered by Strathmore University Business School together with IESE Business School (Spain) and Lagos Business School.
- Concepts of global and African economics,
- Strategy formation and scenario planning
- Role of the CEO in Africa and effective leadership strategies
- Understanding the East African business context
- Crafting organisational expansion strategy
- Understanding the West African business context
- Validate organisational expansion strategy
- Strategy Execution
- Governance and the CEO’s role in complex business organizations
- Leadership models in the African context
- Managing innovation and entrepreneurship
- Digitisation, Digitalisation in the global and African environment
- Ethical and responsible leadership
- Organisational leadership
- Finalisation of expansion strategy
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.