Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Strathmore Business School.Full disclaimer.
About the course
As CEO, you are charged with defining the vision, direction and strategy of your enterprise to meet tomorrow’s challenges head on. The Global CEO Program offers you the rare opportunity to step back, rethink your approach and reflect on actions geared to your organization’s needs for greater global leverage.
- Concepts of global and African economics, strategy definition and scenario planning
- Role of the CEO and the management team as transformational leaders in the African context
- Discussion of country-to-country internacionalization strategies and
- analysis of how to adapt their key elements of organization to the global context
- Governance and the CEO’s role in complex business organizations
- Managing innovation and entrepreneurship within and outside the corporation
- Exposure to the new strategies brought by the digital revolution and the capabilities needed to make innovation a reality
Trust the experts
With more than 25 years of experience in the design and delivery of executive education programs Julie has worked with some of the top business schools in the world including Harvard, Wharton and MIT, which has given her a close-up view of the world’s top management teams at organisations includi...
IESE Global CEO Program: A Transformational Journey