Global CEO Program
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with IESE Business School.Full disclaimer.
As CEO, you are charged with defining the vision, direction and strategy of your enterprise to meet tomorrow’s challenges head on. The Global CEO Program offers you the rare opportunity to step back, rethink your approach and reflect on actions geared to your organization’s needs for greater global leverage.
The program is delivered together with the Wharton School and China Europe International Business School.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
The IESE Global CEO is a learning journey that addresses the knowledge, mindsets, skills and capabilities required to lead your enterprise to unprecedented levels of excellence.
You will have the support and access to the expertise of a unique faculty of professors from IESE, the Wharton School and CEIBS.
Through discussion, debate, action-oriented activities, coaching and deep reflection, you will develop a number of key competencies that will transform your global leadership.
Our Global CEO program provides multi-faceted perspectives on different domains to give you the broader, deeper vision to define the long-term direction of your business.
You will explore leadership in the context of the global economy, competing in the digital age, building entrepreneurial ventures, strategy definition and execution.
Focus on Asia (China Europe International Business School, CEIBS)
- Chinese political and economic dynamics and geo-politics with neighbors
- Global impact of transitional China – from exports to domestic consumption
- Business model innovations and emerging trends around the world
- Re-thinking business models and growth strategies in an integrated Asian free-trade region
- Leading cross-border operations
Focus on North America (The Wharton School)
- Global trends and regional markets
- Becoming a transformational leader to drive innovation and creativity
- Strategic decisions and financial value creation
- Marketing, social, mobile, cloud and analytics
Focus on Europe (IESE Business School)
- Factors shaping global marketplace
- New business models and growth strategy
- Digital strategy
- Cross-border strategies
- Change management
Health and Well–Being
You will have a unique opportunity to reflect on how your professional choices fit with your lifestyle. And you will be coached and supported to optimize your well-being and vitality to achieve greater personal and professional satisfaction and sustained performance.
Who should attend
Join fellow CEOs, owners, presidents, board members and top-tier executives from across the world.
- Typical GCP participants will be major corporate decision-makers with over 20 years of general management experience, including:
- Board Member
- Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Operations Officer
- Chief Finance Officer
- Chief Marketing Officer
- Chief Technology Officer