Global CEO Program – China
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Booth School of Business.Full disclaimer.
China is the leading engine of the global economy, and its relationship with the rest of the world is evolving. Chinese organizations are adjusting as they navigate the uncertainties and complexities of the global ecosystem. To take the next step forward, China’s focus on innovation and entrepreneurship, combined with corporate strategy within its globalization strategy, is critical. This shift requires CEOs to be transformational leaders, skilled in strategic decision-making while possessing the individual leadership capacity to build relationships around the world.
This program brings together a select group of CEOs from mainland China who have a common responsibility—to lead their organization within the global economy. Attendees will learn how enhance their leadership skills within a global environment, create an environment of innovation, and drive strategy.
By attending this program, you will:
- Discover leadership traits and the power of influence when managing relationships within the global business ecosystem and for your own organization
- Gain insights into the process of innovation and entrepreneurship for successful new ventures
- Acquire the skills and tools to build a high-performance work environment
- Analyze current and predicted trends in the global economy
- Learn how to build international relationships within regulatory environments
- Learn best practices in behavioral economics, techniques, and develop the frameworks for making strategic decision-making
- Understand how to make data-driven decisions within the frameworks of artificial intelligence and analytical methods
Who should attend
This program is for current and aspiring chief executive officers from mainland Chinese organizations who want to expand their management training to strengthen their decision making and leadership skills as they embrace a wider global reach. This program is an excellent fit for c-suite leaders who face global challenges within the Chinese market as well as the global business environment — and seek to strengthen their organization through innovation, leadership, and creative problem-solving.
The ideal candidate will be a chief executive officer who is responsible for the strategic direction and vision of their organization. These CEOs should be executives from organizations that are operated and held within mainland China. Other candidates include other c-suite executives and vice presidents who have been identified as on the track for CEO. These candidates should be assuming new management responsibilities and driving growth initiatives for their organizations.
Ideal participants will be from organizations such as:
- Medium- to large established private businesses
- Entrepreneurial ventures—either new companies or new ventures within established companies
- Privately held family businesses
- Multinational firms (Chinese or foreign)
Chief Executive Officer, Chief Financial Officer, Chief Operating Officer, Vice President