Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with The Chartered Institute of Marketing.Full disclaimer.
Is your brand ready to travel and what factors should you be thinking about? This course is designed to help you gain insights into the foundation of an international brand strategy. Give your brand a global health check and review its merits. Consider how your brands national and regional characteristics can provide a business advantage. Which brand model best suits your international ambition; global, local, standardised or adapted? Don’t let your brand get lost in translation.
- Global brand health check: Assess your existing brand strategy, brand identity and brand culture for strengths and weaknesses.
- Place of origin: The halo effect of national and regional characteristics.
- Global brand architecture: Which model for your brand; global, local, standardised or adapted?
- Global brand meaning: Don’t get lost in translation.
- Global brand tribes: Bridge global cultural differences.
- Global digital branding: Online, social and mobile brand communication.
- Experience branding: Delivering global brand touchpoints.
- Global brand ambassadors: Your people are the measure of the brand.
- Brand protection: Intellectual property, licensing and franchising.
Who should attend
This advanced course is designed for people interested in growing their brand(s) value by entering into new international markets. The attendees will ideally have the responsibility to manage and instigate brand identity communications and is appropriate for marketing executives, marketing managers, marketing directors, business owners, graphic designers and design managers from start-ups to established enterprises.