Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Yale School of Management.Full disclaimer.
About the course
A unique program from top schools and marketing leaders in China and the US to enable those building and leading customer-focused organizations to win in today’s digital era.
Build and lead your customer-focused organization in today’s transformed marketplace with the latest research from thought leaders in academia and industry.
With the rapid global evolution of digital media, brands have more ways than ever to differentiate themselves. This program, presented jointly by the Yale School of Management, CKGSB and WPP guides CMOs and other C-suite executives from China, the US and elsewhere to build and lead customer-focused organizations for today’s digital era.
Whether in finance, healthcare or another area, participants will learn how to collaborate and win in each of the world’s two largest economies—the US and China.
Topics to be studied include digital-age brand building, global strategy, mobile impact, data analytics and CRM.
This course is an opportunity to explore the latest trends impacting consumers and markets and learn best practices from world-class faculty and industry leaders.
Social Media and Mobile
Participants will learn how to leverage social media and mobile channels across different geographies. Experts will guide participants on implementing digital tools such as search, display, email, social media and mobile to drive growth of established and new businesses.
Big Data and CRM
The program explores the impact and possibilities of big data. Faculty will guide participants to leverage big data to optimize strategic decision-making and supercharge their customer experiences through powerful, agile CRM.
Participants will receive valuable insider tips on the practices and processes of leading e-commerce companies that have successfully created new markets and customers. Participants will leave the program with a deep understanding of how to build and lead a customer-focused organization that is poised to succeed in today’s digital marketplace.
Global Branding and Commerce in the Digital Era delivers an immersive experience that includes interactions with experts, group work, company visits, and experiential activities to foster peer-to-peer learning and concrete take-aways. Moreover, real-world challenges brought in by participants will be addressed in the classroom, allowing executives to solicit advice on their issues from industry and academic leaders.
From data analytics and CRM to mobile and social media marketing, this program delivers unique, comprehensive, and cutting-edge insights and tools that help executives drive the distinct, impactful brand strategy that is needed in today’s fiercely competitive business landscape.
The Global Branding Mind Shift
- An Unsustainable Codependency
- Corporate Strategy in a Globalized World
- The Power of Social Networks
Retooling for the Age of the Customer
- The State of Brands Today
- The New Consumer Decision Journey
- Using Behavioral Economics to Understand your Consumer
- Designing Satisfying Customer Experiences
Leveraging Data to Transform Branding Big Data
- The Path to Evidence-Based Management
- Rethinking CRM in the Big Data Era
Winning in Digital Moments of Engagement Customer-Centric Marketing
- Platform Economy: Framework for Digital Transformation
- Location is (Still) Everything
Strategizing for a Digitally Transformed Marketplace
- New Media and Mobile Marketing Tactics
- Digital Transformation
- Case study and group presentations
What you can expect
An immediate return on learning
- Gain new insight: Deepen understanding of shifting marketing trends in an increasingly digital and global world while obtaining a certificate from both CKGSB and Yale School of Management.
- Develop a corporate growth strategy: Rethink the power of brand strategy to drive company growth. In a small group setting, participants work with world-renowned experts to discuss their firms’ unique issues and challenges.
- Elevate brand globally: Engage in meaningful discussions with participating global executives to share knowledge and experiences in driving brand growth across markets.
Who should attend
The program is designed for American and Chinese marketing executives, including WPP employees, interested in learning how to drive growth of a customer-centric organization.
Ideal candidates for the program include:
- Executives with at least 10 years of experience.
- Leaders of functional teams in such areas as marketing, branding, insights, innovation, product management, technology, strategy, and communications.
Trust the experts
Professor Dhar is the George Rogers Clark Professor of Management and Marketing & Director of the Center for Customer Insights. He is an expert in consumer behavior and branding, marketing management, and marketing strategy and a leader in bringing psychological insights to the study of consu...
Professor Sun Baohong is the Dean's Distinguished Chair Professor of Marketing and the Associate Dean for CKGSB Americas. She also directs CKGSB's Customer Information Management Center. Prior to joining CKGSB in 2011, Professor Sun was Carnegie Bosch Professor of Marketing at the Tepper School o...
A seasoned marketing executive with extensive experience in providing outstanding market research and brand strategy consulting services for senior executives in Fortune 500 companies in both the US and China. Currently lead global BrandZ™ engagement, BrandZ™ is the largest and the most consumer-...