General Management Programme for Young Leaders
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Indian Institute of Management Bangalore.Full disclaimer.
Today, young professionals take higher role and managerial responsibilities much earlier in their career. Many of them also work for startups and SMEs where they need to go beyond their technical knowledge and have big picture of the business. In such situations, young leaders struggle and often confused whether they are on the right path while taking decisions. They look for support to speed up their learning curve and to take informed decisions with confidence. IIMB with its close association and interaction with industries over the last four decades understands this challenge and offers this unique programme for today’s young leaders. The programme provides a strong foundation in management and creates confidence in handling tough problems.
The 'General Management Programme for Young Leaders' aims to achieve the following objectives:
- Understand the impact of macro-economic changes on businesses.
- Provide analytical and communication skills to young managers.
- Gain a strong working knowledge in managing different functions like production, marketing, finance and human relations.
- Provide confidence in managing accounting and financial matters.
- Learn to read competitive landscape and build strategies.
Who should attend
- Professionals between 3 and 5 years of experience and started or about to start taking leadership role of small teams and in the age group of 23-29 years.
- First generation startup entrepreneurs without any managerial experience