Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
- Who are responsible for shaping, developing and implementing strategy within their organisation
C-suites and senior executives
- Who want to better understand future trends and scenarios in order to make strategic decisions
About the course
Learn to plan for future trends and develop the resilience and leadership skills to cope with uncertainty.
Develop the skills to identify opportunities and mitigate threats facing your organisation in the future.
Featuring futurist Dr Sohail Inayatullah, our Futures Thinking and Strategy Development course is designed for senior executives who want to better understand future trends and scenarios in order to make strategic decisions.
You will learn how to analyse and anticipate past and future trends, as well as building your resilience and ability to respond to any disruption to your goals.
Analyse trends and anticipate the future
- Analyse past and future trends, including major disruptions to your business and business model
- Better forecast your organisation’s future
Manage change and identify opportunities
- Anticipate and manage change
- Identify new opportunities
Increase strategic agility and adaptability
- Respond to threats and opportunities quickly
- Develop organisational resilience
- Articulate organisational scenarios
Anticipating the future
- Learn the tools and strategies you can use to identify future trends, problems and emerging issues
Deepening the future
- Gain a deeper understanding of the future of organisations and the impact of change across multiple perspectives
Beyond scenario planning
- Understand the pitfalls of traditional scenario planning and develop new ways of approaching future thinking
Transforming the future
- Build a toolkit to help you transform your organisation into the future thinking organisation you want to see
Robert Burke’s experience as a Chief Executive Officer gives him a deep appreciation of the real challenges that senior leaders experience on a day to day basis. Robert now uses both his real world wisdom and his thirst for learning, knowing and understanding, to assist senior leaders position th...
Futurist at the Graduate Institute of Futures Studies, Tamkang University, and Melbourne Business School Executive Education Co-facilitator, Sohail has over 30 years’ experience as a forward thinker and is the first UNESCO Chair in Future Studies. He has helped leaders from Canada, Turkey, Thaila...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.