Futures Thinking and Strategy Development
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Melbourne Business School.Full disclaimer.
Learn how to plan for future business growth and survival with our Furtures Thinking and Strategy Development program.
Featuring, international futurist Dr Sohail Inayatullah, the program shows you how to plan for the future, learn from it and make impactful decisions to realise your vision. While analysing past and future trends, you’ll also be able to apply the strategic skills needed to anticipate opportunities and mitigate threats facing your organisation, while building your organisational resilience and ability to respond to any disruption to your goals.
- Analyse past and future trends, including major disruptions to your business and business model
- Identify new opportunities
- Anticipate and manage change
- Better forecast your organisation’s future
- Increase strategic agility and adaptability
- Develop organisational resilience
- Articulate organisational scenarios.
Your program journey is designed to ensure you emerge with new skills and behaviours, aligned with your learning goals.
Access to workshop materials and networking through our online-learning platform.
Program (Optional residential)
Onsite program delivery will commence at 9:00am on day 1 of the program and conclude at approximately 5:00pm on the final day.
The following key themes are explored:
- Anticipating the future
- Deepening the future
- Beyond scenario planning
- Transforming the future.
Continued access to workshop materials and facilitators through our online-learning platform.
Who should attend
- Executives responsible for shaping, developing and implementing strategy within their organisation
- C-suites and senior executives who want to better understand future trends and scenarios in order to make strategic decisions.