Who should attend
- Creative and design directors
- Brand managers and strategists
- CMOs and heads of marketing
- Graphic, digital and packaging designers
- Professionals who are passionate about branding
About the course
A 5-day online programme specially created for experienced branding professionals, creative and design directors who are constantly looking for new approaches, tools and fresh case studies.
Boost your knowledge about the branding process and strategy by learning from the top people in the industry. Spend a week with branding professionals from around the world, discussing hot topics and sharing your own approaches.
If you are tired of basic webinars and theoretical courses, welcome to the place where content is carefully curated to give you the maximum practical learning and advanced skills.
You will learn
- How to make brands more human and customer-centred
- What are the elements of a good tone of voice and how to write a brand story
- What are the most undervalued brand strategies at the moment
- Methodologies and frameworks London's creative agencies use
- How leading design studios work with clients and manage teams
- What Gen Z wants to see from modern brands
- Latest trends in design and branding
AN IMMERSIVE ONLINE EXPERIENCE
Meet other creative directors and brand managers from around the world.
Get behind-the-scenes access to the top design agencies
Get the latest case studies, tools and frameworks to use in your work
SPEAKERS & STRUCTURE
- DAY 1 - JKR: HOW CAN LEGACY BRANDS ENSURE THEY HAVE A FUTURE?
- DAY 2 - STUDIO OUTPUT: BRANDING WITH CHARACTER
- DAY 3 - THE TABLE: WHAT'S YOUR STORY?
- DAY 4 - SPECIAL GUEST
- DAY 5 - ANYWAYS CREATIVE: ADAPTABILITY AND ITS IMPORTANCE IN THE CREATIVE PROCESS
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.