Who should attend
Whatever stage of your L&D or HR career, shifts in organisational learning are having profound implications on your practice. This workshop is a must for Learning and development leaders, managers and practitioners who want to gain insights and ideas to transform their learning practice and functions to embed future-focussed approaches.
About the course
The demand for business alignment, the use of data and metrics, influences of neuroscience, the requirement for agile ‘in-the-flow of work’ learning, the use of digital-mobile devices, the place for socialised learning and the need for effective learning measurement place an unprecedented need for all L&D functions to transform.
- This programme is split into eight, research informed, fast paced 90 minute sessions covering the foundations of each key shift in learning and development over two face to face days.
- The sessions will be delivered through guided group discussions and give you the opportunity to explore, discover, challenge and discuss new practice and insights with other L&D professionals.
- The style of delivery is designed to ‘spark’ your own thinking, giving you future focused inspiration and ideas to take away.
- Shifting to business aligned learning
- Shifting to measuring learning value
- Shifting to data informed learning
- Shifting to brain engaged learning
- Shifting to digital learning
- Shifting to social learning
- Shifting to curated learning
- Shifting to self-directed learning
Each session covers:
- An introduction, overview and definition of the topic
- A myth buster dispelling common misconceptions
- Latest research evidence
- Practical activities to transform practice
- Personal reflective application
Phil has made a promise; to make work better by placing emotion at the heart of work. Phil focuses on enriching lives through the creation of emotion centric workplaces and reducing harm by uncovering deception in the world of work. He fuses academic achievements (MSc in Emotion, Deception and Cr...
Videos and materials
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.