Future Focused Learning and Development
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with CIPD.Full disclaimer.
Explore the fundamental shifts in organisational learning with this two-day short course.
The demand for business alignment, the use of data and metrics, influences of neuroscience, the requirement for agile in-the-flow of work learning often using digital-mobile devices, the place for socialised learning and the need for effective learning measurement place an unprecedented need for all L&D functions to transform.
This two-day course explores these fundamental shifts in organisational learning.
Now you know the revolution exists how will you transform your own organisation to be future focused?
This programme is split into eight, research informed, fast paced 90 minute sessions covering the foundations of each key shift in Learning and Development over two face to face days.
The sessions will be delivered through guided group discussions and give you the opportunity to explore, discover, challenge and discuss new practice and insights with other L&D professionals.
The style of delivery is designed to ‘spark’ your own thinking, giving you future focused inspiration and ideas to take away.
- Shifting to business aligned learning
- Shifting to measuring learning value
- Shifting to data informed learning
- Shifting to brain engaged learning
- Shifting to digital learning
- Shifting to social learning
- Shifting to curated learning
- Shifting to self-directed learning
Each session covers:
- An introduction, overview and definition of the topic
- A myth buster dispelling common misconceptions
- Latest research evidence
- Practical activities to transform practice
- Personal reflective application
Who should attend
Whatever stage of your L&D or HR career, shifts in organisational learning are having profound implications on your practice. This course is a must for Learning and development leaders, managers and practitioners who want to gain insights and ideas to transform their learning practice and functions to embed future-focussed approaches.