Fundamentals of Strategic Management
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Aalto University School of Business.Full disclaimer.
Fundamentals of Strategic Management is a cost-effective and flexible study module on basic elements of strategic management.
By participating in this program, you will quickly find answers to the following questions and learn essentials that all managers and leaders need to know about strategy.
- Why do we need to adopt a historical perspective on strategic management?
- What are the concepts of corporate strategy, competitive advantage and strategic capabilities?
- How to think strategically about the growth of organization?
- What is business model and business model innovation and how do they differ from corporate strategy and growth strategy?
- What are the key elements of digital technologies that trigger current changes in the economic environment?
- What does the process perspective on strategy helps us to understand?
- Why strategy as practice has become increasingly popular perspective in recent years?
Who should attend
This online course is designed for managers and experts willing to learn the fundamentals of strategic management and to understand its implications on decision-making in todays’ organizations.
Learners in Need of Revision
This course is suitable for those who need to revisit the basic concepts and frameworks of strategic management. It also provides excellent preparatory assignment for students prior to enrolling in many of the training programs offered by Aalto EE.