Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with American Association for Physician Leadership.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Quality and consistency are inexorably linked. The Fundamentals of Physician Leadership: Quality course offers physicians the tools and tactics they need to create consistent systems, processes, and quality outcomes – along with some insight into the history of quality in medicine.
The course is structured to tell the story of how health care used to be, how it is today and how it could be tomorrow (depending on the industry’s commitment to quality). Lessons are delivered through a series of video lectures, downloadable resources, recommended reading and interactive moments that allow participants to practice with the skills and insights they develop throughout the course.
- Assess the impact of financial and quality disruptors driving a consumer-centric health care system.
- Examine the elements of quality improvement theories and frameworks.
- Understand how the history of quality and safety have impacted current health reform.
- Identify the components needed to develop a culture of training.
Assess the impact of financial and quality disruptors driving a consumer-centric health care system.
Examine the elements of quality improvement theories and frameworks.
Understand how the history of quality and safety have impacted current health reform.
Identify the components needed to develop a culture of training.
Method Of Participation
To complete this program successfully and claim credit, participants must follow these steps:
- Read any course materials and complete any required activities.
- Complete the course evaluation and post-test via your dashboard on the Association website. Successful completion of a given activity’s post-test requires a minimum 75% passing score prior to claiming CME credit, with three attempts allowed.
- CME certificates will be available for printing after claiming CME credit.
Trust the experts
David Nash is the founding dean and the Dr. Raymond C. and Doris N. Grandon professor of health policy at the Jefferson College of Population Health (JCPH). A board-certified internist, Dr. Nash is recognized internationally for his work in public accountability for outcomes, physician leadership...