Fundamentals of Cybersecurity
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with University of Cape Town.Full disclaimer.
South Africa is the top cybercrime target in Africa *1, which means the implementation of cybersecurity measures has become a necessity for all South African businesses *2.
Become the go-to person for understanding and implementing cybersecurity in your business by getting cybersecurity online training through a cybersecurity course. With interactive content covering everything from corporate governance and risk management to incident response and industry ethics, you'll leave this cybersecurity online course having gained the right skills and knowledge to assist your company with cybersecurity.
What will set you apart
After taking this online cybersecurity course, you’ll walk away with the confidence to:
- Take the lead on protecting your company from cyber threats
- Inform the implementation of relevant cybersecurity measures in your business
- Strengthen your abilities as the safekeeper of sensitive company data
- Substantiate your interest in the field before you transition into it by taking cybersecurity online training
This cybersecurity online course is designed to help you have the most impact on the projects you lead with up-to-date industry skills and cybersecurity training. Each week you’ll tackle a new module from this online cybersecurity course, giving you maximum flexibility to work in your own free time during this cybersecurity course.
- Orientation Module: Welcome to your Online Campus
- Course Module 1: Basic principles of cybersecurity management
- Course Module 2: Risk management
- Course Module 3: Corporate governance, policies and the regulatory environment
- Course Module 4: Cybersecurity culture
- Course Module 5: Cybersecurity architecture
- Course Module 6: Cybersecurity software and hardware
- Course Module 7: Compliance management
- Course Module 8: Incident management