This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
How do you engage your employees to implement the strategies you have mapped out at the leadership level? This course guides you through a pragmatic process of energising your team to deliver results aligning with a vision and strategy. It includes the application of how the most successful organisations adopt a tested and proven framework for action that achieves a positive outcome through its people that achieve business results.
- Understand how successful organisations adopt tested and proven framework for action that achieves a positive outcome through its people that achieve business results.
- Learn and apply a pragmatic process of energising the team to deliver results aligning with the vision and strategy.
- Engage employees at all levels to implement the strategies mapped out at the leadership level.
Introduction to Strategy Execution
- Understanding your Strategic Blueprint: aligning your business objectives with your organisational goals and priorities
- How to streamline your strategic goals for execution
Energising the Engagement
- Adopting the Framework for Action
- From Vision to Execution : working through the 4 step process
- Techniques of energising a commitment
Energising your Management and Employees
- Support System that attracts engagement
- The 4 principles approach
- Overcoming the challenges of leading strategy execution
Developing a Communication Program
- Creating the energy for Change
- The 3 step process of working with managers through emotional intelligence
- Techniques of enabling employees to learn and achieve results
Who should attend
Senior Management Staff, Managers, Team Leaders and Front-line Supervisors.
Trust the experts
Dr Alvin Oh holds a Doctor of Philosophy degree in Education from the University of Hull, Institute for Learning UK. He has also a Masters degree in Training and have designed and developed many Management Development Programs and Human Resource Development Programs over the last 18 years working...