From Strategy to Action
How do you engage your employees to implement the strategies you have mapped out at the leadership level? This course guides you through a pragmatic process of energising your team to deliver results aligning with a vision and strategy. It includes the application of how the most successful organisations adopt a tested and proven framework for action that achieves a positive outcome through its people that achieve business results.
- Understand how successful organisations adopt tested and proven framework for action that achieves a positive outcome through its people that achieve business results.
- Learn and apply a pragmatic process of energising the team to deliver results aligning with the vision and strategy.
- Engage employees at all levels to implement the strategies mapped out at the leadership level.
Introduction to Strategy Execution
- Understanding your Strategic Blueprint: aligning your business objectives with your organisational goals and priorities
- How to streamline your strategic goals for execution
Energising the Engagement
- Adopting the Framework for Action
- From Vision to Execution : working through the 4 step process
- Techniques of energising a commitment
Energising your Management and Employees
- Support System that attracts engagement
- The 4 principles approach
- Overcoming the challenges of leading strategy execution
Developing a Communication Program
- Creating the energy for Change
- The 3 step process of working with managers through emotional intelligence
- Techniques of enabling employees to learn and achieve results
Who should attend
Senior Management Staff, Managers, Team Leaders and Front-line Supervisors.