Who should attend
This program is for working professionals in various career stages:
- Those with at least three years of work experience who feel they have not yet built their optimal personal brand
- Experienced professionals who are interested in making a career change
- Professionals seeking a promotion and/or feeling uncertain about where their career trajectory is heading
About the course
Differentiate Yourself and Accelerate Your Career
Excellent functional and technical skills in a specific area of expertise can only take your career so far. Often, very skilled people fail to consider the importance of building their personal brands with the deliberate strategy needed to accelerate their career goals. This leaves them feeling as though they are not progressing fast enough, not being recognized for their potential, and not being given opportunities for growth. In this highly applied program, learn how to articulate your differentiators, set career goals, and develop an action plan for success.
Learn Essential Skills
- Identify and articulate your personal differentiators
- Build a career narrative that strengthens, redefines, or establishes your professional brand
- Develop an action plan for accelerating your goals with the support of an ICF-certified executive coach and professor with more than 20 years of experience
What You Will Learn
This online program provides specific tools and exercises to accelerate your career goals. Program materials include live webinars, and independent study such as watching lectures, completing weekly exercises, and participating in online discussion boards.
- Self-awareness, composure, and your stumbling blocks
- Identifying personal differentiators and building a career narrative
- Idea generation and action planning
- Communicating your value
Why Babson Executive Education?
Babson Executive Education works with organizations and professionals around the world to turn ideas and challenges into opportunity. Babson cultivates an entrepreneurial mindset that is the basis for many of the world’s most innovative businesses and leaders.
Our programs are about more than theory; they’re about action, and equipping you with the practical tools and strategies necessary to have an immediate impact on your organization or business.
Babson Executive Education (BEE) focuses on developing an entrepreneurial mindset in leaders of all kinds. We pair practical knowledge with an action-oriented philosophy, so that participants walk away immediately prepared to apply their learning by addressing challenges and identifying opportuni...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.