Fraud Prevention Institute for Employee Benefit Plans
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans.Full disclaimer.
Employee benefit plans are packed with personal and sensitive information on individuals, members and dependents—a virtual treasure trove for hackers. Plan sponsors, fiduciaries, administrators and vendors have a heightened responsibility to protect this information both within their systems and in cooperation with their vendors and service providers. Fraud prevention is everyone’s responsibility.
This new conference will seek to uncover emerging trends in fraud and fraud prevention, share the latest in cybersecurity and deterrence of data breaches, and provide instructive guidance for internal controls and risk prevention.
- A Real-World Lesson
- Fraud Risk Management in an Electronic Age
- Keys to Service Provider Management and Vetting
- Why Normal People Commit Fraud
- The Hidden Costs of Fraud in an Electronic Age
- Fraud Within Social Engineering
- Experiencing a Ransomware Attack
- Best Practices in Fraud Prevention
- Confronting Health and Welfare Fraud
- Dealing With Fraud in Investments
- Creating an Appropriate Insurance Portfolio
Benefits of Attending
- Come away with takeaway items for action.
- Gain an understanding of where risks lie in your plan
- Learn who may be potential fraudsters
- Learn steps and tips to immediately prevent fraud in your plan
Who should attend
This program is intended for practioners in both the United States and Canada and specifically targeted to organizations that offer benefit plans. Single employers as well as governmental agencies, key service providers (such as auditors, accountants, and attorneys) and multiemployer plans will benefit from this critically important education. Self-insured health plans and pension plans will find the information especially crucial.