Foundations of General Management
Foundations of General Management is designed to prepare General Managers or functional managers - ready to step up to a cross-functional role - to face the challenges of leadership today.
The six-day immersive residential experience provides hands-on, practical education across six core topic areas. Each of these sessions are presented by a leading practitioner and educator and supplemented with guest presenters.
Benefits and outcomes
Participants will learn how to:
- Develop relevant, new skills and knowledge to use within general management roles
- Embrace a new level of confidence and competence to tackle complex business problems
- Address new perspectives, developments and issues
Who should attend
- Recently appointed General Managers
- Mid-level managers aiming to proceed to a higher level of management
- Functional managers needing to broaden their skills
- High-level executives looking to increase their knowledge and broaden their management skills
- Business managers needing to focus on individual development
- Managers seeking to build core business skills and expertise