Who should attend
This course is intended for government employees from all sectors and all levels
· This course will help participants shift towards a future-orientated mindset, leading to better and more informed decisions about the future
About the course
This course is an intensive introduction to the world of Futures Literacy. It will provide participants with an outline of three levels of futures literacy comprising of cognitive, motivational and dynamic capacities. This course will explore the essential 21st century skills needed in a more complex and everchanging world. Participants will navigate different tools towards building a future-oriented mindset for an active participation and contribution to our world.
· Participant will learn the about Futures Literacy and its benefits
· Participant will explore and gain tools for a future oriented mindset
· Participant will learn about active skills and its applications
· Participant will gain capacity to apply futures literacy at work and life
· Participant will have access to further Futures Literacy training at the Dubai Future Academy
· What is Futures Literacy
· Origins of Futures Literacy
· Why Futures Literacy is important today
· Cognitive capacity in Futures Literacy
· Motivational capacity in Futures Literacy
· Active skills and their role in Futures Literacy
· Exercises and groupwork
· Teams presentations
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.