Fostering a Culture of Diversity and Inclusion
Strengthen diversity and inclusion expertise (a must in today’s changing environment) through a leadership lens. Fostering a Culture of Diversity and Inclusion takes a holistic approach — from the business case and marketplace trends to how ethnic, gender, and generational/lifestyle diversity impact how you engage with talent and with consumers. You will gain an understanding of its wide-reaching implications in the workplace and communities, taking away best practices and a detailed action plan to execute in your own organization.
Learning Objectives and Program Impact
- Expand your knowledge of diversity and inclusion topics — addressing multiple types of diverse groups and applications.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of how diversity and inclusion has become a business imperative.
- Learn best practices to prepare for engaging diverse talent and consumers.
- Craft a detailed personal action plan that includes short-term and long-term goals.
- Diversity and Inclusion Background, Challenges, and Opportunities
- Understanding Thinking Styles
- The Business Case for Diversity and Inclusion
- Simulation Exercise
- Unconscious Biases
- The Changing Marketplace
- The Impact of Technology and Future Trends
- Ethnic Diversity
- Managing the Multicultural Segment
- Gender Diversity
- Women Consumers and Women Talent
- Developing Competitive Advantage and Unique Selling Propositions
- Generational Diversity
- Action Planning
Who should attend
- Leaders at all levels, in all roles, who would like to expand their understanding of how to foster diversity and inclusion in their team and organization
- Leaders at all levels with responsibility for attracting and managing diverse talent, and for reaching consumers in today’s diverse marketplace
- Senior leaders with responsibility for diversity and inclusion initiatives