About the course
The Foresight Academy is a structured program for individuals, leaders, and teams, who want to ensure their long-term growth and impact. It’s a 12 week course that teaches you how to think like a futurist while equipping you with the tools you need to create new opportunities in a rapidly changing and uncertain environment. This program is divided into four modules that will teach you the key concepts and skills required to:
- Identify and act on emerging trends, issues, and events that are relevant to your long-term success.
- Uncover the impacts and implications that these trends, issues, and events may have on the future growth and value of your organization.
- Create an ongoing process for monitoring the development of those emerging trends and issues.
- Develop powerful narratives that inspire others to take action.
- Determine the strength and viability of your existing and proposed strategies in multiple future scenarios.
- Create a culture that thrives on communicating their ideas and collaborating to make those ideas a reality.
Each module consists of two to five videos around Jared’s, Four C’s For Creating The Future - Conscious. Curious. Creative. Collaborative. All course materials, downloads, and instruction is provided in a members only website. You’ll be able to follow along and learn at your own pace after each module is released. Each lesson is delivered in video format with a downloadable mp3, which means you can watch at your leisure or listen on the go. Once you have completed this program, you will receive an official Certificate In Strategic Foresight, from Graduate and Executive Education, Haslam College of Business, at the University of Tennessee.
This course consists of online modules that you view on your schedule.
Research Focus Strategic Foresight & Innovation Scenario Development Scenario Planning Environmental & Horizon Scanning Trend Pattern Identification Disruptive Shifts and Emerging Technology Jared Nichols is a futurist, advisor, and faculty member at the University of Tennessee’s Hasla...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.