Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
Foresense is designed for senior and top level managers in internationally active organizations who are drivers of the future.
- Senior leaders of large, international organizations
- Top leaders of medium-sized enterprises
About the course
In a climate of unprecedented change in both business and society, the role of leaders is evolving. Leaders must perceive emergent threats and opportunities, excel at adapting, and drive strategic change in their organisations consistently and iteratively. However, they also face the challenge of leading responsibly in the age of less.
Foresense is packed with insights from research, solutions from practice and takeaways from workshops on the topics most critical to your organization. It provides top international leaders with a powerful understanding of the changing world in which they act. The 3.5-day Programme offers the knowledge, tools and networks to purposefully create a future where people and technology must co-create long-term, sustainable value for business and society.
- An overview of the current business climate with attention to trends in geopolitics, technology, society and sustainability that impact your organization and present unique opportunities and challenges
- A deep-dive into a selection of topics most relevant to you, delivering tools to take back to your organization and optional ongoing support for implementation.
- The opportunity to experience innovative products and services emerging from industry, curated to add value to your business, shared in person by their creators.
- A live and virtual space for exchange with other senior and top leaders at organizations across sectors and industries
Dr. Bettina Hartmann is Director Foresense Programme and Head of the Dean’s Office of the Executive School As Directore Foresense Programme, she is responsible for the design and execution of innovative short executive education programmes. In her role as Head of the Dean's Office of the Executi...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.