Who should attend
Foresense is designed for senior and top level managers in internationally active organizations who are drivers of the future.
- Senior leaders of large, international organizations
- Top leaders of medium-sized enterprises
About the course
In a climate of unprecedented change in both business and society, the role of leaders is evolving. Leaders must perceive emergent threats and opportunities, excel at adapting, and drive strategic change in their organisations consistently and iteratively. However, they also face the challenge of leading responsibly in the age of less.
Foresense is packed with insights from research, solutions from practice and takeaways from workshops on the topics most critical to your organization. It provides top international leaders with a powerful understanding of the changing world in which they act. The 3.5-day Programme offers the knowledge, tools and networks to purposefully create a future where people and technology must co-create long-term, sustainable value for business and society.
- An overview of the current business climate with attention to trends in geopolitics, technology, society and sustainability that impact your organization and present unique opportunities and challenges
- A deep-dive into a selection of topics most relevant to you, delivering tools to take back to your organization and optional ongoing support for implementation.
- The opportunity to experience innovative products and services emerging from industry, curated to add value to your business, shared in person by their creators.
- A live and virtual space for exchange with other senior and top leaders at organizations across sectors and industries
Professor of Globalisation and Development, University of Oxford Professor Ian Goldin was the founding Director of the Oxford Martin School from September 2006 to September 2016. He is currently Oxford University Professor of Globalisation and Development, Senior Fellow at the Oxford Martin Scho...
Omid Aschari is Associate Professor of Strategic Management at the University of St. Gallen and an international expert in leadership effectiveness and purpose-driven, strategy-led corporate transformation. Since its inception in 2003, Omid is Managing Director of the globally respected flagship ...
Simon Evenett is an academic entrepreneur based at the University of St. Gallen, where many like-minded souls flourish. An economist by training, he developed expertise first in international trade and associated negotiations, then in economic development and competition law and its enforcement. ...
Dienstleistungsengineering & Management (Product Service Systems, Service Design, Service Innovation, etc.), Collaboration Engineering (CSCW, Collaborative Requirements Engineering, Virtuelle Communities, Social Computing, etc.), Crowdsourcing, IT Innovationen & IT Innovation Management (...
Prof. Dr. Damian Borth is Professor of Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning at the Institute for Computer Science at the University of St. Gallen. Before he served as the Director of the Deep Learning Competence Center at the German Research Center for Artificial Intelligence (DFKI) in ...
Prof. Dr. Karolin Frankenberger is Full Professor of Strategy and Innovation. Her research focuses mainly on the topics of business model innovation, (digital) business transformation and sustainability/circular economy. Prof. Frankenberger is the Director of the Institute of Management & St...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.