About the course
This course covers the basics of foreign tax credits.
By the end of this course, participants should be able to:
- identify the purpose and basic procedural requirements of the foreign tax credit regime
- identify what is a creditable tax
- list the types of foreign tax credits
- recall the foreign tax credit limitation
- recall section 905(c) foreign tax redeterminations.
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.