Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
About the course
The combination of Lean and Six Sigma is a powerful, practical process improvement tool kit and plan for excellence that will benefit your organization, teams and individual performers. Find waste, identify priorities, and drive improvement. Hands on exercises combined with tools and strategies ready for implementation make this a very practical way to learn the most popular improvement methodology of the last 30 years from Master Black Belts with decades of experience in applying the methodology and teaching it. The workshop addresses the following topics, through interactive classroom work, online discussion, discussion and project application.
- Six Sigma Measures, Strategies and Organizational Structure
- Roles of Sponsors, Master Black Belts, Black Belts, and Green Belts
- Six Sigma Problem Solving: DMAIC Breakthrough Strategy
- Six Sigma Tools: Using the right tool for the right improvement opportunity
- Value Stream Mapping and 5S
Lean Operations Tools for:
- Cycle Time Reduction
- Waste Elimination
- Quality Improvement