Who should attend
Managers or lawyers working in a complex in-house business environment who have line or project management responsibilty at a law firm and are keen to learn more about how others have employed technology in legal services.
About the course
The Fit4LegalTech series gives you an innovative way to learn how others extract value through the use of LegalTech.
- You are a manager or lawyer working in a complex in-house business environment or;
- have line or project management responsibility at a law firm; and
- are keen to learn more about how others have employed Technology in legal services.
Fit4LegalTech is for you!
The F4LT programme consists of a series of 10 Wednesday evening events, each featuring a ‘show and tell’ moderated by a senior LegalTech expert from our institute. You have the opportunity to participate physically in Zurich, or to join online. Each session covers a unique type of LegalTech through the eyes of an experienced LegalTech practitioner. These subject matter experts will share their individual experiences. Each session will be followed by a Q&A session. The technologies covered in F4LT will for example include external counsel management platforms, aspects of legal project management, technologies to assist pricing, rapid process prototyping environments to enhance internal and external collaboration, the use of secure cloud technologies by a law firm to promote collaboration and agility, an innovative approach to e-discovery and due diligence, document drafting and automation, and contract life-cycle management technology.
- Improve your knowledge of what LegalTech can do here and now
- Enhance your understanding of organisational / business considerations to help LegalTech projects succeed
- Get to know peers among the growing LegalTech community
- Qualified speakers from in-house and law firm environments
- Flexibility through the option to participate both on-location and online
- Certificate of attendance
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.