Who should attend
- Level 1 - Administrative & Support,
- Level 2 - Supervisors, Executives, & Emerging Managers;
- Level 3 - New Managers and anyone who wants a higher quality of life at work. As you’ll learn at this event, the principles of FISH!™ can be applied to your personal challenges as easily as your business life. After all, its all about life and when one part of life is raised to a new level, all of life benefits.
About the course
FISH!™ Experience is a unique experiential learning programme based on the renowned series of FISH!™ books which have sold over four million copies in 34 languages. Inspired by the world famous Pike Place Fish Market in Seattle, this programme shows how you can transform your own workplace and life.
Benefits to You
The FISH!™ Philosophy, a global phenomenon that has revolutionised the way people look at work, customers and organisations, will help you harness energy, release your team’s potential, improve service, enhance performance and boost morale.
- Help your organisation reach its goals and live its vision
- Create a high energy environment and take difficulties in stride
- Inspire others by turning routine encounters into memorable events
- Harness the power of attitude to seek the best in any situation
- Get things done in an atmosphere that fosters joy, productivity and integrity
- Creating a culture of innovation that encourages fun
- Reignite your passion in work and life, by envisioning an ocean of possibilities. Other programmes may give you a fish (as the saying goes), but this programme teaches you the principles of FISH!™ing that will last a lifetime.
- Sunrise Reflections - Thoughts, experiences and opportunities
- Turbulent waters - Challenges of organisations today
- FISH!™ Blockbuster Movie •FISH!™ Craft - Creating a high quality work life
- FISH!™ Tales - Working with natural energy
- FISH!™ Sticks – Keeping the vision; sustaining the energy
- FISH!™ for Life - Achieving your dreams
- Heading Back to Shore: Commitment and personal applications
Jimmy Tan is the Principal Consultant of Adageo Learning Corporation, a total learning solutions provider focusing on cutting edge programs. He has more than 25 years’ corporate experience, having held senior management positions in Entrepreneurship, Human Resources, Manufacturing and Logistics w...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.