About the course
In this premier program, nontechnical executives will gain an understanding of key new financial technologies in Asia and learn how to leverage them to lead innovation for their organizations.
Fintech in Asia has experienced incredible growth. Asia is now home to some of the largest Fintech organizations in the world, and disruption is happening across nearly every financial industry segment. Disruptors are transforming consumer expectations by offering “one-stop-shop” apps and platforms with frictionless, personalized experiences.
Given this rapid pace of change, executives in financial services and other affected industries need to be at the frontier of their markets in order to maintain competitiveness in today's global business landscape.
By attending this program, you will:
- Discover fundamental drivers of technologies such as artificial intelligence—and how they may be leveraged to improve customer service, make data-driven decisions, and explore risk and reward.
- Acquire cutting edge insights on how to manage financial innovation disruptors in your competitive landscape.
- Explore business models with an integrated technological ecosystem built for success.
- Learn how to explore new opportunities based on innovative fintech concepts and practices.
- Gain an overview of leading fintech business models in Asia.
- Understand the links between fintech and the traditional banking industry.
- Understand various segments within the industry, including banking, wealth investment, mobile payments, and P2P (peer-to-peer) lending, and learn how leading applications and platforms are combining financial features.
- Improve your ability to identify opportunities, strategize, and lead development of disruptive financial innovations.
- Learn the fundamentals and concepts behind financial technologies—including artificial intelligence, biometrics, cloud, big data, and block chain—and their business applications and potential.
- Gain insight into the limits, risks, and broader policy and social implications of fintech, including regulatory issues, privacy, and security.
- Understand new regulatory directions in the global fintech landscape, especially within the United States and Europe.
- Gain tools and frameworks to predict and leverage future trends in fintech.
Who should attend
This program benefits mid- to senior-level managers and executives who drive competitive strategies for their organizations. This program is designed for nontechnical executives who seek to better understand how to lead financial technology innovation.
Trust the experts
Professor Zhiguo He serves as a Professor of Finance, PhD area advisor, and Faculty Director of Fama-Miller center at the University of Chicago, Booth School of Business. His main research interest lies in the implications of agency frictions and debt maturities in financial markets and macroecon...