Financial Technologies (fintech) for Leadership in the Digital World
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Indian Institute of Management Calcutta.Full disclaimer.
The financial world is going through an era of digital transformation. The impact of social media, mobility, Big Data and machine learning, Internet of Things, information security and blockchain, and artificial intelligence based robotics is being felt as firms strive to meet the expectations of the new-age millennial customers through digital mastery. Digital change management in the banking and financial services industry and capital markets needs new capabilities in leaders who have the vision to develop novel technological innovation for transforming the world of banking, trading, risk management, customer management and advisory, payments and fraud detection. This program aims to inspire leaders of firms with the required organizational and technological know- how for creating a novel digital vision for the financial organizations with measurable impact.
- Learn how financial technologies are bringing about a digital transformation.
- Understand the organizational and technological challenges faced by leaders in driving digital transformation in financial companies.
- Examine the various global best practices that have been adopted by digital natives and digital innovators of the financial world for creating optimized and flexible processes and transformed products targeting millennial customers.
- Learn how transformation leaders overcome the challenges of digital transformation through digital mastery in Big Data analytics and machine learning, mobility, social media, Internet of Things, blockchain and information security, artificial intelligence based robotics, and crowdfunding.
- Understand how large firms and MSMEs build a culture of innovation, agility and empowerment.
- Develop a road-map for digital transformation for the financial organization.
Day 1 :
- Digital innovation and disruption in the financial world
- Creating differentiation in financial services through descriptive, predictive, and prescriptive analytics
- Mobile technologies and customer engagement in BFSI
- Asset and risk management and earnings management through structured and unstructured data analytics
- Portfolio selection in capital markets using sentiment analysis
- Algorithmic trading
- Advances in digital payment technologies for ease-ofuse and social inclusion
- Machine learning and social media analytics for detection of financial frauds and rumors
- Big Data analytics for financial applications
- Information security for detecting and preventing data breaches and other cybercrime
- Innovative use of blockchain for distributed ledger applications and cryptocurrencies
- Artificial intelligence and robo-advisory services
- Impact of crowdfunding and peer-to-peer lending on MSMEs
Who should attend
The program is designed for those engaged at middle and senior management levels in organizations and who are keen to create a blueprint for transformation of their company using innovative financial technologies. The course will cover managerial as well as technical content assuming that participants will play the role of leaders driving the adoption and usage of financial technologies in their firms.