Financial Reporting and Valuation
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Owen Graduate School of Management.Full disclaimer.
A two-day program directed for senior managers who need to better understand company valuation
The two-day program is designed to expand finance comprehension to include pro forma financial statement preparation, cash flow forecasting, financial ratio analysis, cost of capital, valuation, and investor relations and regulatory compliance
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- By attending the program, you will:
- Understand how economic outcomes of business decisions are reflected in an organization’s financial reports.
- Communicate more effectively with financial executives in an organization.
- Improve financial vocabulary to better understand and interpret financial information.
- Understand business valuation.
- Sharpen skills in gathering financial information for use in managerial decision making.
- Understand the impact of operating decisions on financial performance.
Who should attend
- Mid- to senior-level managers from all functional areas whose responsibilities bridge or encompass corporate finance and financial reporting topics.
- Individuals looking to expand their skillset as they take on roles with profit-and-loss responsibility.