Who should attend
This OXFORD online training seminar is suitable for a wide range of people but will particularly suit:
- Financial analyst
- Credit analyst
- Finance managers and Finance directors
- Corporate financiers
- Financial accounts managers
- Analysts dealing with large datasets
About the course
Many senior and middle managers do not utilise Excel to its maximum potential. Instead, they use it as they would a calculator. This OXFORD online training course provides participants with requisite tools to utilise Excel to its fullest and equipped them with knowledge of financial data analysis drawn from the Oil and Gas companies. Also, outdated knowledge of modelling techniques is being restricted if you work in the upstream or downstream and your career progression is restricted.
This OXFORD online course will help you move your career forward. The skills and technical knowledge will be put into practice using interactive examples and case studies.
Participants attending this OXFORD online training course will:
- Be able to improve the quality of the quantitative analysis
- Clear insight into data interpretation and presentations
- Ability to apply financial modelling in the Oil and Gas industry and other related sectors
- How to apply investment appraisal using various and most up-to-date techniques
- Effective assessment and estimation of financial risks
- How to assess the risk at a company level and how to estimate the discount rate
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted Online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice.
- Trend analysis using Excel
- Time series analysis
- Regression techniques to calculate cost of equity financing
- Analysis of equity returns of oil and gas industry companies
- Use of Excel functions for investment appraisals
- Application of IRR, PV and NPV
- Modified internal rate of return (MIRR)
- Use of scenario analysis and stress testing
- Financial modelling
Read more about Business Analytics
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.