Who should attend
- Corporate financiers;
- Private equity analysts;
- Portfolio and hedge fund managers;
- Investment analysts;
- Chief financial officers and financial managers;
- Valuation practitioners; and
- Financial modellers.
Participants should have extensive experience in the use of Excel in the area of finance.
About the course
Expand your knowledge and skills in Excel with this three weeks online course to enhance your corporate valuations, financial forecasting and investment management acumen. This online course – for financial professionals – will construct several models in Excel, related to finance, asset management and investing, to unlock the predictive value of these models. The insights gathered, and enhanced understanding of certain Excel functionality, will greatly assist you in the workplace to make better decisions.
How you will benefit
- Build Excel models to prepare financial forecasts and to value a business;
- Use Excel to extract and work with historical share price data;
- Value debt instruments using Excel;
- Work more efficiently and competently in Excel; and
- Enhance your knowledge of finance, valuations and investment management.
- Corporate valuation;
- Analyzing historical investment returns;
- Analysing data;
- Loan amortization tables; and
- Portfolio optimisation.
A qualified CA (SA), spent eight years in the investment banking industry working in mergers & acquisitions advisory at Standard Bank and then Real Africa Durolink (‘RAD’). In 1997, he started the private equity division at RAD and led the fund-raising for a new third party fund. Greg left f...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.