Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with The University of Auckland Business School.Full disclaimer.
About the course
A comprehensive introduction to corporate financial modelling using Excel
Corporate financial modelling uses the financial statements of real New Zealand and Australian companies to develop an understanding of how to build corporate financial models. Market leading modelling methods and techniques are used throughout the programs to give the participants practical and pragmatic modelling skills.
Corporate financial modelling is designed for participants with a good working knowledge of Excel. It focuses on producing fully integrated three statement models and associated ratio analysis of a corporate company.
- Time saving shortcuts and settings
- Practical model design and construction
- Financial statement linkages
- Steps to modelling
- Modelling without circular references
- Modelling with circular references
- Correcting errors in models
- Increase your general Excel modelling skill and efficiency, learning lots of tips and tricks to enhance your day to day modelling
- Be able to construct a fully functioning three statement model using a framework that works every time
- Know how to build and model with or without circular references efficiently and safely
- Correctly identify common errors that are made in corporate financial models, whether used for analysis for forecasting purposes
- Take away some core modelling rules that you will be able to apply to any Excel model
Your organisation will:
- Benefit from course participants’ increased ability to build corporate financial models in Excel, quickly and efficiently
Who should attend
- Corporate development specialists
- Financial analysts
- Asset and wealth managers
- Equity research analysts
- Management consultants
- Chartered accountants
- Corporate finance professionals
Trust the experts
Mary Farmer is an experienced finance, modelling and accountancy trainer with a background in investment banking and financial services. Since 2007, Mary has undertaken a variety of training roles, including undergraduate, graduate and professional exam training as well as financial training for...