Who should attend
Foundation Courses are ideal for individuals looking for the latest global updates in a certain business focus, or just need a refresher course on a topic of interest to enhance professional development.
About the course
Explore aspects of the global environment that affect a company's financial bottom line. Through this online finance course, you will examine the relationship among three dominant world currencies, currency trading and activities that take place in the global financial market. You will also be introduced to universally used financial theories that provide a reference point for understanding how goods and services are traded across borders and prepare you for the complicated financial situations that arise as a result of conducting global business.
- Compare the three dominant world currencies.
- Determine how currency exchange rates are set.
- Analyze the financial environment that leads to financial crisis.
- Compare the options that global financial managers have to manage the currency exposures inevitable with global business.
- Evaluate the options you have as a global leader to deal with the impact of currency on your company's consolidated earnings.
- Assess the value of a global company.
- Identify business aspects to consider when attempting to effectively handle competitive exposure.
- Create an action plan to enhance global financial performance
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.