Financial Management Fundamentals (Online)
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with University of Stellenbosch Business School.Full disclaimer.
This course is ideal for current or aspiring middle managers who require an understanding of various financial principles and terminology to further excel in their role or career. In 7 weeks you’ll have strengthened your knowledge, and acquired advanced skills in capital budgeting, financial statement analysis, and cash flow analysis. USB-ED’s Financial Management Fundamentals short course is sure to improve your command of the tools necessary to progress as a successful manager.
What will I learn?
- Distinguish technical terminology pertinent to any financial operation
- Analyse the various components of essential financial statements
- Control the various stages of working capital
- Improve your cash flow analysis
- Learn how the finance team supports the business
- Explain the four pillars of finance
- Perform advanced financial ratio analysis
- Evaluate the financial viability of selected projects
- Prepare a budget
- Week 1 - Basic Accounting Principles
- Week 2 - Analysing Financial Statements
- Week 3 - Financial Management
- Week 4 - Cost Accounting
- Week 5 - Budget and Sustainability
Who should attend
Develop and reinforce your understanding of standard financial management processes, terminology and techniques to better perform your role as a current or aspiring middle manager.