Who should attend
The course is aimed at non-financial middle and senior managers.
About the course
The Financial Management for Non-Financial Managers course offers a better understanding of the impact of operating decisions on the financial health of a business. Participants gain insight into capital budgeting and financial statement analysis, as well as cash flow analysis.
WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE?
Achieving effective workplace performance is only possible if middle managers and supervisors are able to deal effectively and promptly with leadership and team issues, and are equipped with the necessary skills to be effective in an environment where teamwork is important. Over the course of the programme, participants will be equipped to:
- Apply the basic concepts of financial management and financial decision-making
- Assess financial statements in such a way that the strengths and weaknesses therein can be identified
- Perform advanced financial ratio analysis and interpret the ratios
- Assess the cash flow position of an organisation
- Analyse and evaluate the financial viability of selected projects
- Explain the drivers of a company’s cost of capital and calculate the cost of capital
- Determine the value of a company based on the discounted cash flow method
- Prepare a budget
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.