Financial Management for Non-Financial Managers
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with University of Stellenbosch Business School.Full disclaimer.
The Financial Management for Non-Financial Managers course offers a better understanding of the impact of operating decisions on the financial health of a business. Participants gain insight into capital budgeting and financial statement analysis, as well as cash flow analysis.
WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE?
Achieving effective workplace performance is only possible if middle managers and supervisors are able to deal effectively and promptly with leadership and team issues, and are equipped with the necessary skills to be effective in an environment where teamwork is important. Over the course of the programme, participants will be equipped to:
- Apply the basic concepts of financial management and financial decision-making
- Assess financial statements in such a way that the strengths and weaknesses therein can be identified
- Perform advanced financial ratio analysis and interpret the ratios
- Assess the cash flow position of an organisation
- Analyse and evaluate the financial viability of selected projects
- Explain the drivers of a company’s cost of capital and calculate the cost of capital
- Determine the value of a company based on the discounted cash flow method
- Prepare a budget
Who should attend
The course is aimed at non-financial middle and senior managers.