Financial Literacy Workshop
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Haskayne School of Business.Full disclaimer.
Build your financial literacy and develop your confidence to navigate the numbers and speak the language of finance.
Before you can make effective financial decisions, you need to become proficient in navigating the key financial statements. In this one-day hands on workshop you will:
- Learn through an interactive mentoring approach
- Build a solid foundation and understanding of the langauage of finance
- Practice concepts by analyzing financial statements from major industries to link to your new vocabulary
- Learn about the major factors used in making investment decisions
Upon completing this workshop, you will:
- Communicate more effectively with financial executives in your organization
- Build financial vocabulary to better understand and interpret key financial statements
- Sharpen skills in assessing the strengths and weaknesses of competitors by analyzing their financial statements
- Navigate between strategy and operations using financial statements and ratios financial statements
- Understand the decision criteria used when companies make investment decisions