Who should attend
- Senior-level executives who need a deeper understanding of finance and accounting
- Non-financial executives who seek a challenging introduction of finance
- Financial executives needing a necessary refresher
- A group of colleagues or team who would like to advance their skills together
About the course
Remarkably many business executives lack the understanding and knowledge of financial analysis.
The Financial Data Analysis for Leaders online program will equip you with the financial aptitude to confidently understand and analyze your organization’s financial reports. Rather than relying on the finance department to interpret financial data, you will become proficient and confident in analyzing key financial reports and documents. It will demystify core concepts, clarify financial frameworks, and help you unlock the power of financial information analysis through hands-on practice.
Over six interactive sessions held in two weeks, you will work on case studies, pragmatic exercises, and reflection sessions. Deepen your financial analysis experience to become a principle player on your team.
- Understand the Building Blocks of Corporate Financial Reporting
- Learn How to Interpret and Analyze Financial Statements
- Use Financial Data for Decision Making
- Identify Drivers of Corporate Value Creation
- Identify Value Creation Opportunities Through Financial Data Analysis
- Apply Ideas in Real-Life and in Real-Time
Education PhD, Business Administration, Carlson School of Management, University of Minnesota MBA, Accounting, Carlson School of Management, University of Minnesota MS, Applied Chemistry, University of Minnesota BS, Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee, India Positions He...
Education Ph.D., Accounting and Finance, Yale University, December 2010 Dissertation Title: Essays on Corporate Financial Reporting and Financial Statement Analysis Dissertation Committee: Jake Thomas (Director), Shyam Sunder, Brian Mittendorf, Frank Zhang M.Phil., Management, Yale Univer...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.