Who should attend
Human resource professionals including managers and directors from both the public and private sectors
About the course
Human resource professionals with strong financial skills out-perform their counterparts. Investing in your development can provide you with a better understanding of your organization’s big-picture priorities, how each interrelated aspect of the business connects and overlaps, and gives you the ability to contribute the bottom line
Practical learning you can apply right away.
Rotman’s Financial Analysis for HR Professionals program fills in the gaps in your education with practical learning on:
- Corporate strategy
- Financial reports
- Shareholder value
Learn what is on a balance sheet and income statement through hands-on exercises, cases, and real time examples from different industries. By the end of the two days, you will be able to understand cash flow statements, determine the right questions to ask your colleagues, and build confidence when using financial metrics.
- Roles in Financial Reporting
- Financial Statements
- Annual and Quarterly Statements
- Using Financial Statements
- Roles in Financial Analysis for HR Leaders
- Analysis for HR
I need this program because...
- I want to communicate more effectively when discussing finances with the c-suite
- I need sound financial parameters when building competitive compensation and incentive packages to attract and retain top talent
- I want to improve my collective bargaining skills and use financial insights to get better results
Ramy Elitzur is the Edward J. Kernaghan Professor in Financial Analysis and an Associate Professor of Accounting. He has earned a PhD and MPhil. from Stern School of Business Administration, New York University and an MBA from Recanati School of Business, Tel Aviv University. In addition, he hold...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.