Who should attend
This Oxford online training seminar is suitable for a wide range of people but will particularly suit:
- Financial officers, controllers, and accountants
- Treasurers, corporate planning and business development professionals
- Sales and marketing professionals
- Managers from any other non-financial areas willing to understand the financial aspects of analysis, planning, and control
- Middle and junior management as a useful element in their career advancement
About the course
The company's financial analysis, effective planning and decision making are critical to various stakeholders and yet controversial. This GLOMACS online training course provides participants with an insight into the key elements of financial analysis and decision making. Participants will improve their financial analysis skills, ask the relevant financial questions, and assess the real risks facing organisations.
By attending this online course, you will feel more confident in planning and commenting on the organization's performance and financial health. The ability to analyse the financial and risk aspects of the organisations requires technical knowledge and expertise.
This Oxford online training seminar is designed to provide the delegates sufficient skills, knowledge and expertise using theory, interactive examples, case studies and relevant techniques.
Participants attending this GLOMACS online training course will:
- Understand the use and importance of financial statements
- Tools and techniques of financial analysis that is useful in decision making
- The application of discounted cash flow (DCF) methods
- Effective analysis of capital investment projects using various techniques
- How corporate value and shareholder value are enhanced
- Why corporate restructuring through mergers and acquisitions is essential
This Oxford online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted Online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice.
- Corporate value and shareholder value
- The agency problem and corporate governance
- The context of financial analysis
- Financial analysis and decision-making process
- Ratio analysis and business performance
- Economic value added (EVA) and predicting financial distress
- Net present value (NPV) and internal rate of return (IRR)
- Modified internal rate of return (MIRR)
- Business valuation
On successful completion of this training course, Oxford Certificate with eligible Continuing Professional Education credits (CPE) from National Registry of CPE Sponsor, will be awarded to the delegates Continuing Professional Education credits (CPE) : In accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsor, one CPE credit is granted per 50 minutes of attendance
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.