Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Owen Graduate School of Management.Full disclaimer.
About the course
This program helps you understand the numbers in order to speak the language of business. Through a series of exercises and case studies, you’ll understand what the numbers mean and how to use your company’s financial data to manage more efficiently.
What You Will Learn
You'll learn ideas and techniques you can apply right away, including:
- How to assess and recognize financial risks in advance
- Interpreting the financial strength of a product line, division or company
- Methods for identifying factors that improve your cash cycle
- Evaluating and choosing investment projects that maximize company value
Who should attend
- Small business owners
- Marketing managers
- Operations managers
- Technology/product-line managers
- Rising supervisors with budgetary responsibility
Trust the experts
Subject Areas Accounting Biography An expert on the effects of auditor reputation, Paul Chaney brings a breadth and depth of Accounting knowledge and experience to the classrooms of Owen, where he has taught for over 30 years. Awards & Accomplishments At Owen, Paul has earned the Dean’s ...
Research Interests/Areas of Expertise Accounting, earnings forecasts, stock recommendations, security analysts Subject Areas Accounting Biography Highly regarded by his students, Richard Willis has extensive experience in accounting and financial reporting and a distinguished body of scholar...