Federal Grants Update 2019
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Management Concepts.Full disclaimer.
Numerous recent laws and government directives are impacting Federal grants management. These changes range from the shifting of certifications to SAM.gov to consideration of 426 grants data elements. Plus significant updates to the Uniform Guidance (2 CFR 200) will affect how you manage Federal grants. This one-day overview of the current grants environment will help build your understanding and ability to deal with “what’s next.”
- Analyze ongoing legislative and executive initiatives to determine their impact on the grants environment
- Discuss recent government initiatives in data management and reporting and determine how you will apply them to your organization.
New Legislative and Executive Action Affecting Grants
- New and Recent Legislation Impacting Grants
- Executive Action Forecasts Change
- Other Recent Developments Affecting Federal Grants
Focus on Data in the Grants Environment
- Recent Developments in Federal Data Management
- The Growing Importance of Analytics
Who should attend
This course is intended for anyone interested in keeping their grants management knowledge current, including staff from Federal awarding agencies; state, local, and tribal governments; nonprofit organizations; community colleges and universities; and audit organizations.