Family Wealth Program
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with John Molson School of Business.Full disclaimer.
Education, preparation and communication between stakeholders are essential elements when it comes to achieving long-term prosperity.
This program provides family members, beneficiaries and trustees with the fundamental skills necessary for overseeing the successful preservation, management, growth and transition of family wealth.
- Family Governance and Wealth Management
- Family Goals and Objectives
- Family Communications – Understanding Individual Roles, Responsibilities and Objectives
- Wealth Transfer – Onboarding the Next Generation
- Tax and Estate Planning – Wills, Trusts and Life Insurance
- Asset Allocation and Investment Policy
- Equity Markets – Performance and Risks
- Real Estate
- Alternative Investments – Private Equity, Hedge Funds, Insurance
- Manager Selection and Performance Evaluation