This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
Education, preparation and communication between stakeholders are essential elements when it comes to achieving long-term prosperity.
This program provides family members, beneficiaries and trustees with the fundamental skills necessary for overseeing the successful preservation, management, growth and transition of family wealth.
- Family Governance and Wealth Management
- Family Goals and Objectives
- Family Communications – Understanding Individual Roles, Responsibilities and Objectives
- Wealth Transfer – Onboarding the Next Generation
- Tax and Estate Planning – Wills, Trusts and Life Insurance
- Asset Allocation and Investment Policy
- Equity Markets – Performance and Risks
- Real Estate
- Alternative Investments – Private Equity, Hedge Funds, Insurance
- Manager Selection and Performance Evaluation
Trust the experts
Dr. Hochstein teaches in the areas of general finance and business economics. Before joining Concordia's Finance Department, he taught economics at McGill's graduate business school for a number of years. He has presented papers at conferences in Canada, the U.S. and Europe. He has written a micr...
5in5 with James Grubman and Dennis T. Jaffe