Family Business Management
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Indian Institute of Management Indore.Full disclaimer.
In a business environment characterized by intense competition and complex dynamics, family-owned companies face unique challenges. During this program, you’ll learn how to leverage the strengths of family business management and successfully implement practices that drive high performance, shareholder loyalty—and healthy family relationships.
This programme would be useful to the executives who run their family business or work within the framework of family business. It would aim at
- Bringing in the subtleties of Indian family business
- Discussing building blocks & challenges of family business
- Enabling participants to professionalize family businesses for sustenance and growth
- Dynamics of the Family Business System
- Integrating the strengths of families and businesses and developing constructive family work relationships and shareholder relationships
- Managing conflicts and effective communication in Family Business
- Growing, Preserving, and Sharing the Wealth
- Governance and board dynamics
- Developing the next generation as effective managers, shareholders, and family members
- Managing ownership and leadership transitions
- Preparing the organization for future changes in management and ownership
- Managing Finance
- APPLY ONLINE
Who should attend
The program is designed to enable the owners of business and second-generation entrepreneurs who are interested to expand their business into new avenues.