Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Irish Management Institute.Full disclaimer.
This highly interactive two-day programme introduces the art of facilitation. Through 10 proven steps you will gain the skills required to successfully facilitate any group in achieving their goals. You will learn best practice techniques for group engagement and focused processes for success. From getting buy in to taking ownership of actions facilitation skills will enable you to apply a range of proven techniques to deliver success in a group setting.
- Experienced trainers will guide you through the 10 step process of facilitation.
- Develop your skill-set with a range of tools and techniques to generate group engagement and support.
- Gain expert analysis and feedback on your progress which will allow you to enhance your skills for success within your organisation.
- Acquire a tool-kit designed to increase your effectiveness in any facilitation setting, which you can take away and apply.
Day one is very interactive, you will learn the full process of facilitation through the art of facilitation (learn by doing). By the end of day one all participants will have facilitated a complete session and gained experience in how to facilitate a group to success.
The second day will provide you with the skills to facilitate a range of different situations. You will learn how to get over difficult situations, how to manage a group, deal with conflict, understanding dynamics and generate engagement and buy in.
In addition, you will also design and facilitate your own session (work related) and receive tailored feedback on your competence and development.
Who should attend
- This programme is intended for Managers,
- HR Specialists,
- HR Business Partners,
- Project Managers,
- Team Leader,and anyone who needs to work within a group setting and achieve results.