Who should attend
- This programme is intended for Managers,
- HR Specialists,
- HR Business Partners,
- Project Managers,
- Team Leader,and anyone who needs to work within a group setting and achieve results.
About the course
Master the art of group facilitation in a highly-interactive session.
Why choose this programme?
Get great ideas from the crowd.
Our experienced trainers will guide you through the process of facilitation and provide you with tools and techniques that you can put to immediate use.
You will also be provided with expert analysis and feedback to allow you to enhance your skills for success.
Gain the skills required to facilitate a group to achieve its goals.
Learn best practice techniques for group engagement.
Discover how to get “buy in” and how to deal with difficult people.
Create & Innovate
Generate great ideas. Use the wisdom of the crowd to discover hidden gems and fill gaps in your knowledge.
Get people working together with purpose. Generate enthusiasm and buy-in for your next initiative.
Get groups of people working together brilliantly, from shop-floor to boardroom.
Day 1: Planning and Goal Setting
- Understanding facilitation and development of goals.
- Introduction to facilitation process.
- The facilitation diamond.
- Setting objectives.
- Focus questions.
- Discussion questions.
- Identifying the gap.
- Exploring causes.
- Identifying solutions.
- Developing action plans.
Day 2: Implementation and Results
- Getting buy in.
- Generating engagement.
- Dealing with conflict.
- Dealing with difficult people.
- Understanding group dynamics and behaviour.
- Individual facilitation design.
- Facilitation practice (applying their own facilitation session).
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.