Who should attend
Level 2 - Supervisor, Executive, & Emerging Managers Level 3 - New Managers Level 4 - Managers
About the course
Triple your meeting and training effectiveness by mastering facilitation.
Facilitation empowers you to transform quiet people into active participants while controlling dominators. Guiding people in group discussion and say goodbye to boring lectures and wasted meetings & group sessions with only a few people sharing. This programme is an expanded version of Michael’s book, Pearson Prentice All book, Mining For Gold! Facilitation Skills to Unearth a Wealth of Ideas From Your Team.
BUSINESS OUTCOMES :
Conduct dynamic meetings with bosses, colleagues and direct reports effectively so EVERYONE benefits. Mastering facilitation motivates the sharing of new, creative ideas and solutions from your entire team in less time. Manage group dynamics and personalities, gaining trust and quick consensus. Grow your career, systematically achieving results, focus, quantity and quality of ideas. Facilitation is a life-skill you can use every day at work and at home.
LEARNING OUTCOMES :
Align minds at meetings, strategic planning sessions, group activities, brainstorming sessions and trainings for success from the start with the KEY 4 Ground Rules Manage group dynamics, control dominant participants, motivate quiet ones to share, generate greater quantities of top quality ideas Gain consensus and settle disputes faster Master a suite of facilitation tools for your complete and total success Acquire life-skills for meetings, trainings, managing and family as well Facilitation is a LIFE SKILL! You can use facilitation daily with family, small discussions and in front of a large group of people. Get ALL to open up, contribute and have fun doing it.
- Proven tools to get people to open up and trust you
- Podolinsky’s 8 Power Points of Participation
- ADA - The Attention, Desire, Action Model of Facilitation
- 5 KEY development stages in group dynamicsFrom facilitating BOD sessions to frontline supervisors
- 10 critical skills and proven motivators every facilitator can use immediately
- Brainstorming on steroids! The Sciences of Skenectics and Skinectics
- Podolinsky’s 5 Power Thinking Steps
- Work less and achieve more
- Discovering the right prep-work makes your next session & everyone a breeze
- Gain confidence and overcome any fear by mastering facilitation finesse
- Stop asking the wrong questions! Master essentials of great questioning
- Vital Summarisation, Consensus, Alignment and Collaboration skills
- Hone and refine listening and paraphrasing skills
- 22 difficult participants that plague a group and tools to control and use effectively
- 5 keys to ensure people leave your facilitations contented, if not elated!
Michael Podolinsky CSP, Global Speaking Fellow, is Asia’s Productivity Guru. He has devoted his life to studying productivity and human psychology, as they relate to management, leadership, teamwork and motivation. Over 11 million people in 37 countries (20 in AsiaPac) on 6 continents have benefi...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.