Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
Who should attend
- Level 2: Supervisors, Executives, & Emerging Managers
- Level 3: New Managers (3 years or less)
- Level 4: Managers (4-7 years)
About the course
Triple your meeting and training effectiveness by mastering facilitation. Facilitation empowers you to transform quiet people into active participants while controlling dominators. Guiding people in group discussion and say goodbye to boring lectures and wasted sessions with only a few people sharing. This programme is an expanded version of Michael’s book, Mining For Gold! Facilitation Skills to Unearth a Wealth of Ideas From Your Team.
Benefits to You
Conduct dynamic meetings with bosses, colleagues and direct reports effectively so EVERYONE benefits. Mastering facilitation motivates the sharing of new, creative ideas and solutions from your entire team in less time. Manage group dynamics and personalities, gaining trust and quick consensus. Grow your career, systematically achieving results, focus, quantity and quality of ideas.
- Align minds at meetings and trainings for success from the start
- Manage group dynamics, control dominant participants, motivate quiet ones to share, generate greater quantity and quality of ideas
- Gain consensus and settle disputes faster
- Master a suite of facilitation tools for your complete and total success
- Acquire life-skills for meetings, trainings, managing and family as well
- Proven tools to get people to open up and trust you
- Podolinsky’s 8 Power Points of Participation
- ADA - The Attention, Desire, Action Model of Facilitation
- 5 keys development stages in group dynamics
- From facilitating BOD sessions to frontline supervisors
- 10 critical skills and proven motivators every facilitator must possess
- Brainstorming on steroids! The Sciences of Skenectics and Skinectics
- Podolinsky’s 5 Power Thinking Steps
- Work less and achieve more
- Discovering the right prep-work makes your session a breeze
- Gain confidence and overcome any fear by mastering facilitation finesse
- Stop asking the wrong questions! Master essentials of great questioning
- Vital Summarisation, Consensus, Alignment and Collaboration skills
- Hone and refine listening and paraphrasing skills
- 22 difficult participants that plague a group and tools to control and use effectively
- 5 keys to ensure people leave your facilitations contented, if not elated!
- Every participant will receive a copy of Michael Podolinsky’s Facilitation Guide - a simple yet highly effective tool to guide you through your next (and every) facilitation session.
Michael Podolinsky CSP, Global Speaking Fellow, is Asia’s Productivity Guru. He has devoted his life to studying productivity and human psychology, as they relate to management, leadership, teamwork and motivation. Over 11 million people in 37 countries (20 in AsiaPac) on 6 continents have benefi...