Who should attend
Facilitation skills is an essential skill for anyone working in the field of learning and development. It is also an extremely vital skills for managers across the organisation, and can be a useful addition to the skill set for anyone leading focus groups, research and for those who want to work with their teams in a different way
About the course
Design and manage facilitation processes that will ensure successful outcomes and gain the commitment of all those involved.
It's becoming a crucial skill for managers across the organisation to underpin facilitation processes. Also, it's a useful addition to the skill set for anyone leading focus groups, research, and for those who want to work with their teams in a different way.
Achieving successful outcomes through effective facilitation has never been more important. You may need to run a meeting, a training course, solve a particular problem, gain consensus to a course of action, or mediate in conflict. Facilitation Skills is a highly interactive one-day course that will help you to design and manage processes that will ensure successful outcomes and to gain the commitment of all those involved.
- Identify the key task for effective facilitation
- Use facilitation skills to achieve optimum results
- Confront and overcome difficult situations
- Evaluate the outcomes of the facilitation process.
- Context: what is facilitation?
- Key tasks for effective facilitation
- Using facilitation skills to achieve optimum results
- Confronting and overcoming difficult situations
- Evaluating the outcomes of the facilitation process
- Review, reflection, action planning and evaluation.
I’m Laurell Hector. I’m a learning and development professional specialising in helping people who are newly appointed to managerial roles to get things right first time and to succeed quickly. I write and deliver learning and development programmes that focus on helping managers to deal effecti...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.