Who should attend
Managers, HR or internal business transformers aiming to support internal critical knowledge transfers and to foster knowledge sharing
About the course
Gain the tools to become a Knowledge Transfer Facilitator and assist in the protection of your company's most strategic and critical asset, its expertise
In the current context, many industries are facing critical knowledge challenges. The Covid crisis, the age pyramid and the VUCA world are among the factors which spark a high risk of knowledge loss. Key employees are moving on, taking with them a wealth of experience and know-how that can not be found in the textbooks.
To mitigate the risk of losing the company's most valuable asset, it is essential to prepare and anticipate before it is too late.
How will I benefit?
- Become an internal Knowledge Transfer Facilitator for your company
- Understand the Knowledge Transfer methodology
- Be able to lean an interview with a critical knowledge owner
- Know how to address different practical cases and share your experience
- Develop your facilitator posture
- Develop the Knowledge Management culture in your company
What does the session cover?
- Presentation of the methodology along with the tools and templates to get started on your own
- Mix of theory and practice through real cases in order to feel comfortable directly after the training
- Tips and tricks to avoid falling into the most common traps
- Two-hour individual support - on request after the session to exchange on your first implementation experience
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.